Thursday 4 August 2011

Don't worry, I've got ya back

This dress is by Ever - something I picked up at LFWE February 2011. I didn’t try it on, the excitement of the interesting armpit holes sold it for me. Today’s the first day I’ve ever worn it :) It’s also a first for the beaded collar necklace too - I got that from ZARA for a photo shoot October 2010.



With or without the collar, the dress is interesting in structure. It has a high round neck and a waterfall drape down the front. The skirt part is much tighter which gives the hourglass illusion to my pear-shaped physique and the waterfall detailing continues along the dipped hemline of the skirt.



My hair didn’t grow overnight by the way. It’s a hair piece. Just practising for a very important event day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment