Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bend Me, Shape me

The past few months have been full of changes in lots of areas and although I'm not blogging as much as I'd like (due to an absent boyfriend/photographer and a serious lack of Internet) here are some of the most exciting things going on the with world of Fashion Crowd:

Inspiration (above) - new projects for fashion, my friends and what they're sporting, and a recent trip to a NAP sample sale has really got me excited about fashion and how it can be incorporated into both my wardrobe and styling projects.

Re-inspiration - going through my closets back up north in my home town I've rediscovered a load of old things which have re-inspired my wardrobe too!

My Personal Style (above) has changed quite a lot recently - now my hair is longer (finally) I've been able to experiment more and there has also been the recent fringe cut in. It was meant to be a Zoey Deschanel type thing but it turns out that it just makes me look more Asian and the maintenance is tiresome. If you like you hair sans fringe, don't get one cut in!


My work  (above) Style is ever evolving especially since I've been exposed more so to some great photo shoots including a Mary Katrantzou and a Peter Pilotto shoot for Moda Operandi - one of the fastest growing online fashion boutiques at the moment. Making mood boards is half the fun - brainstorming looks, colours, combinations of clothes and accessories is so enjoyable; then putting them into action watching it come together is super satisfying.

Life - the snow, birthdays, moving house, art exhibitions, family visiting have all played a massive part in the Fashion Crowd aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment