Sunday 1 July 2012

For the Love of Red

Oh dear, I have shopped a lot lately... it's kind of embarrassing. However I have had my eye on this dress for ages now and last week it went in the sale online at ASOS and I just had to get it. It's so floaty and easy and bright! One problem is that it creases like crazy. Yesterday afternoon I had lunch on Marylebone High street and when I stood up there were creases all my crotch and midriff! Not a great look - but who cares its red! The dress costs just £16.50 and it also comes in green... :)
 Today I'm wearing: ASOS shirt dress, Portobello Market bag, and Irregular Choice Shoes


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post!!! :-) Said it before but great blog. Keeps me coming back for more! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I really appreciate the comment from another blogger! x

    ReplyDelete