Thursday 10 January 2013

Blaze Amaze

This Winter has felt pretty grim and the mood and been reflected in my wardrobe with blacks and dark colours. So today despite the frosty sharp temperatures I put on my favourite red shoes to add a bit of energy to my outfit. Today I'm wearing a vintage blazer I picked up at a vintage kilo sale - the big shoulder pads made me feel a bit butch so also a perfect reason to wear some seriously girl ginham shoes. The leggings are a DIY project, I practiced on a cheapy pair of Primark ones for £3 - they worked well so will be doing a post about them soon!
By the way, its not safe to stand with your back to traffic in the road, please do not try this at home :)

Today I'm wearing: 
Beanie - Doncaster Market
Blazer - Vintage kilo sale
Tee - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Irregular Choice






1 comment:

  1. Love those leggings Kirsty! Gorgeous outfit x

    www.thesmartgirlsfashionguide.com

    ReplyDelete