Wednesday 22 May 2013

Purple Prose

Finally my dress arrived from Australia! I've found the most amazing eBay shop and I literally want to buy everything. It's really reasonable in terms of price and considering it is shipped from the other side of the world p&p is not bad either. This dress is the closest I'll get to the whole dungaree/pinafore trend this season - they remind me too much of school - and as an aspiring science teacher it just doesn't feel right.  I'm also wearing my new snap back from Pretty Little Thing!! It was just £5 and its got fur, studs and some serious embellishment on it... you can't quite see it in the outfit post but no doubt I'll be wearing it a lot. They've got loads of different styles of hats so I'll probably making another purchase soon.


Today I'm Wearing:
lace vest - Primark
Shoes - Irregular Choice



 



No comments:

Post a Comment