Friday 30 August 2013

Where's My Prince?

I can't stop describing everything as dreamy and it is really annoying me. But it has inspired this outfit post this afternoon. This skirt was a super bargain at a Net-a-Porter sample sale. I picked it up for a photo shoot and it turned out that I liked it too much to share. Perfect for prancing around the garden on a sunny afternoon like I might one day phoofff!!! ..into a princess :)

It's a bit of a rags and riches outfit, today I'm wearing:
Ballerina skirt - D&G (sample sale at NAP)
Crop top - Primark
Shoes - Moda in Pelle



Don't Wake me, I plan on sleeping in
Don't slate me, I plan on breathing in...



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS tulle skirt. I’ve got 2 very similar ones from ebay, in white (bride alert?!) and turquoise. You look beaut xxx

    Read my latest post: ** TRASHION from Dumpster Design **

    Mags xxx

    ReplyDelete