Tuesday 20 September 2011

Levitation Tricks

I came across these amazing pictures on a Japanese fashion blog this afternoon by Natsuimi Hayashi All of her images have a sense of movement  about them which makes them look really arty and of course they have been heavily photoshopped. Many of the 'highly hyped' users of Lookbook.nu also use this technique to bring a new edge to their photos and I've always wondered  they did it.

pretty japanese girl floats above her reflection in a puddle 

pretty japanese girl floats while walking

I've now found a really great youtube video (which is more technical than fashion) that shows you exactly how to do it! 

Soon you'll be watching me levitate around the streets of London once I get my fingers fiddly on Photoshop!
Check out the video, its fascinating! 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete