Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Ice Toes

So it was mega stupid to leave the house today in open toe sandals but my outfit was so blahhgh I had to add some shine - and since I literally had to hop across the lawn and into the car, I convinced myself (like everytime) that fashion trumps function... And besides, it's not like I wasn't wearing my glamorous thermal underwear underneath. I should have painted my nails but hey hoo...today I'm wearing.

Today I'm wearing:
Black bobble hat - Doncaster Market
grey open back tee - Urban Outfitters
Tiger print jacket - Vintage Kilo sale in East London
Leatherette Leggings - Topshop
Shiny cork heeled sandals - Dorothy Perkins
Black textured leather bag - DKNY



2 comments:

  1. Love your coat! Really nice outfit!
    Fashion Ganache
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to some reference about choose a designer leather tote bags? Maybe you should read this totes blog then you will find some really nice advise about tote bags. All leather tote bags original articles and talk about women tote bags fashion trends, new style and related news from http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete