Monday 19 December 2011

Review: Nail Art Pens from Topshop

Having a 25% discount at Topshop is becoming dangerous for my bank balance but I couldn't resist these cool Nail Art Pens £6.50 each. They are pretty easy to use:

I started with a single layer base colour because I wnted it to dry as quickly as possible.


Once the base colour was dry, it was 10 minutes of doodling fun!



The Topshop Nail Art pens are fun and easy to use, but it does require a top coat clear layer to fix the design as they rub off quite easily... 
I also have a feeling the pens won't last too long either which makes me wonder if its worth the money.

The pens come in pink, blue and black and will definitely make an outfit edgier and add an element of cool - so if you get a chunky 25% discount comme moi then go for it! Otherwise I'd look elsewhere for the same thing. There's a ton of things on eBay which are very similar and available for less than half the price.


1 comment: